Easy Caesar Salad Recipe
Here’s a quick and simple recipe that is a family favourite, and always a hit when we take it to parties. Infact our son and daughter are taking it to a Christmas Party tonight.
• 1 large Cos lettuce thoroughly washed, dried and torn into bite size pieces
• 6 – 8 eggs just hard boiled cut into 1/8
• 200 grams cooked diced bacon
• 100 grams grated fresh parmesan
• Garlic Bagel Crisps ( We use ABE’s Bagel Factory)
• Your favourite Caesar Salad dressing ( We use Paul Newman’s Own Caesar Salad Dressing )
• 2-3 large skinless chicken breasts cooked and finely sliced (optional). If you add the chicken this makes a delicious main meal.
• Arrange Cos lettuce leaves on your favourite platter or in your favourite bowl.
• Scatter bacon and if using chicken, over the lettuce.
• Arrange eggs over the top
• Sprinkle parmesan over .
• About 5 minutes before serving pour dressing over the top so it is well coated .
• Top with lightly crushed garlic bagel crisps just before serving.